Tonight, the kids and I went outside to take our dog for a walk. As soon as we stepped out of the garage, we heard a rumble of thunder and felt a few light drops of rain. Noticing the darks clouds to the east of us and the white puffy clouds and blue sky to the west of us, we decided to go west thinking that we were only going to get the light sprinkles in this passing shower and that it would soon blow over us.
We walked by three of our neighbors' houses and as we were approaching the fourth home, the sky opened up all of the sudden. As Ivy explained it to her Daddy, "the rain just kept coming and coming and getting bigger and bigger!" Needless to say, the kids and I ran back to the house. (I didn't even think to duck under cover of one of our neighbors' porches.) As soon as we all got into the garage again, the heavy downpour turned into light sprinkles again! Deciding that we couldn't get any more wet than what we already were, I let the kids play in the rain (or what little we had of rain by then). The kids had a blast!
But, apparently, Owen didn't think he was wet enough so he decided to "dive" head first into the pool. (Letty didn't like him doing that so much.)
Owen was loving it! (Is that a Zipf smile or what?)
Eventually, all three of them were sitting in the pool hanging out together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment