Well, 30 years have come and gone, and now I am 31! I am officially in my 30's now! I had a great birthday...nothing too exciting which is exactly how I like it!
Yesterday, Nathan hung up pictures and a shelf on our walls. Yes, he actually drilled and pounded holes in our walls! And, yes, we are still married! (For those of you who don't know, Nathan does NOT like to put holes in the walls - I think he would prefer that nothing would be on the walls OR if you do hang something that better be exactly where you want it because that is where it is going to stay forever! Also, again for those out there that may not know this, ever since we were married, we quickly learned that there was one thing we couldn't do...hang stuff on walls together - it was never pretty, folks. You see, we just have 2 different philosophies to hanging stuff on walls - Nathan is exact and particular. He has to measure all angles, has to use certain hangers, tries to hit studs, and has to make sure it is even and level and all that. Me, on the other hand, am one to eyeball it. My philosophy is if it looks centered, get the nail, pound it into the wall, and hang it up.) Since we are still married after yesterday's happenings, I guess you could say that we are maturing in our relationship and marriage (although we still had our moments)!
Thankfully, we had a box of poptarts on hand when the challenging times came.
20 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment