I am sooooo far behind on my posts. I have missed a HUGE part of our family's history for this past year (from late March through November), but I am committed to go back and write about all of the stuff our family has gone through and have done throughout 2010. SO, for those who care to read, keep looking back for some new posts. I'm going to start in November and work toward the beginning of the year 2010. I hope you have as much fun reading about our history as I do reminiscing on what we did!
For now, I just wanted to share these pictures with you... We hold hands to pray and thank God for our food before we eat each meal. Today, after we were done praying, Ivy and Owen continued to hold hands while they ate their breakfast.
6 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment