Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the river

The river with a semi-sandy and mostly rocky beach is only about 100 yards through the woods from our house. On these hot summer days, we have been loving and enjoying our refreshing times at the river.

Sometimes, Nathan, Ivy and Owen will wade over to the other side of the river to explore and discover and try to catch things over there...


But, I have to stay put. Not that I am complaining one bit! (For anyone who doesn't know, I do NOT like to get into water that has critters swimming and floating all around you. Only my feet and shins will get into that kind of water and only if I can see into the water!) So, I stayed on our beach to hang out with this little one...

And, of course, I do have to watch out for this...

We also have fun on our side of the beach too...
Even Paisan LOVES going to the river...




0 comments: