Ever since Nathan and I were married, Arlyn (my father-in-law) and I have proudly shared our good deals that we have found in the supermarkets we frequent. SO, this blog is written especially for my father-in-law (and anyone else who appreciates a little bit of frugalness).
Today, I was able to purchase 12 boxes of brand name cereal (that's right, TWELVE!) for just $16.00. Our favorite cereals were on sale, and I have been clipping and saving coupons just waiting for our favorites to be on sale so I can stock up. BUT, not only did the cereal cost us $16.00, the sale also included a free gallon of milk on your next shopping trip for every 3 boxes of cereal you buy. SO, I got 12 boxes of cereal for $16.00 and 4 free gallons of milk!
Needless to say, I won't be needing to buy cereal for a while!
20 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment