Friday, November 13, 2009

a Maine adventure...

Reny's!

The other day a friend of mine (Sarah), Ivy, Owen and I went on a little shopping spree to Reny's. The kids and I had never been shopping to this store, but Sarah had! We had a lot of fun browsing, exploring, and playing with ALL of the stuff that was there (and, if I might add, we made quite a dent in our Christmas shopping!). The kids were soooooo well behaved which really added to the fun. Well, after about an hour and a half of being in the store, we were nearing the end of our "shopping adventure" when Ivy turned to me and remarked, "Mommy, I'm really starting to lose my patience!" :-)

After a few more minutes of putting all of the stuff back that we were NOT going to buy, we proceeded to the checkout and paid for our finds. Once we were done paying, we stepped aside and waited for Sarah to finish paying. I took this opportunity to praise the kids on how well behaved they were and how proud I was of them for listening and being patient. Then, Ivy commented back to me, "Yeah, Mom, but I was really starting to lose my patience!" :-)

0 comments: