What are we doin' now, you ask???
Ivy attended her first-ever birthday party!
We're gettin' promoted!
Nathan's (and the kids') last day in his cruiser.
I'm proud of you, Nathan! You worked soooo hard to get this!
Keep up the good hard work!
(I'm pretty sure the kids are proud of you too...
they're just really going to miss their rides in Daddy's cruiser.)
We're gettin' older!
I turned 30 (over a month ago now)!
Nathan and the kids surprised me with a little family brunch party!

Ivy made me a birthday card and picked out my presents!

We had some yummy donuts and tall glasses of milk.

It was a great birthday!
We're trainin'!
Owen is potty training! Sorry, no pictures! (You can thank me later!)
I must say, though, boys are A LOT messier than girls!
We're rollin'!
Letty is now rolling over and proud of her new fete!

I actually missed Letty's first rolling over moment. She was lying on her back on the blanket on the floor kicking all around, while I was playing with Ivy and Owen a little bit away from her when the next time I look over, here she was on her belly! It's something how you miss those firsts the more kids you have.

We're drawin'! 
Ivy sort of came up with this idea on her own, and I kind of went with it and expanded it a little. As we were going outside to play one day, she wanted to teach her Sunday School class outside and asked if she could take her Bible outside. I said it was okay and off we went. When we were outside, she then thought that we could use the sidewalk chalk to draw the pictures of the people from her Bible on the driveway. I said we could absolutely do that. BUT, before we could draw the people, I suggested that we should read the story first. We did, and then as we drew the pictures on the driveway, we talked about the story the whole time! I loved it, and the kids loved it, too!
Can you tell what this picture is? (Answer will be at the bottom.)
We're busy!
There's not too many times where Daddy and Mommy can put their feet up with these guys keepin' us hoppin'! BUT, we wouldn't want it any other way (most days)! :-)
Answer: the story of Gideon setting out the wool (Judges 6-8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment