Every time our parents (whether it be my parents or Nathan's parents) or we have guests come to stay at the house, we always feel so blessed and so spoiled after they leave. It's not because they buy anything for us or give to us materially, but because they come and spend time with us and with our kids making memories with our family...time that we don't always have with them and memories that we don't get to create near as often as we would like because they all live so far away! For that, we feel truly blessed and so spoiled!
Time spent with Nathan's parents this past week couldn't make us feel any more spoiled than what I described above.
When Nathan had to work one day, the kids and I took Grampa and Gramma letterboxing and planned to have a picnic lunch along the way.
The picnic ended up being in the van as it started to rain...
We finally put off our 4th of July fireworks and sparklers (a little late, I know)...
We played outside...
0 comments:
Post a Comment