Tuesday, February 23, 2010

silliness

Earlier today, Ivy and I were working on thank you notes for all of her friends who came to her birthday party. When asked on a particular thank you note what she wanted me to write, Ivy responded, "Ivy loves you, and you're welcome for the cake!" :-)

Later tonight, as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Ivy discovered that she had to wear a "normal" shirt to bed as none of her "bedtime" shirts/pajamas were clean. After she heard my explanation as to why she had to wear a morning shirt to bed, Ivy explained that wearing the shirt was "against the rules." I inquired of her what rules she was talking about, to which she replied, "the pajama rules." I then asked her who made these pajama rules. Without a thought and with all seriousness, she answered, "They're Papa Snack's pajama rules." :-)

What a silly little girl! I love her so much!

0 comments: